Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Button Wednesday : Button Rain



It is Wednesday again, so it's BUTTON DAY on my blog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today it is raining buttons ! Spectacular pictures of art made of buttons in the Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City. The first two pictures are from PuroGuro; the next two are from saul.casas; and the last one is from Paco Cotera.





And if you don't have had enough yet, here a video from the button rain (GlobalJaunts):



Have you seen a lovely, beautiful, stunning, crazy button or button-related thingy, or did you make something with a button / buttons, or did you even make buttons yourself, blog about it on your blog on Wednesday, and give the link here in the comments so that everybody can enjoy it !!

4 comments:

Erika Price said...

Wow - that is amazing!

zsazsazsu said...

I would love to walk through that 'rain' ... I think I would be singing ...

Colours and Textures said...

What an original idea. I like the music too, good for dancing in that rain.

Barbara@BabyBloggingBoomer said...

This is amazing. I linked a little love on my Pinterest page (http://pinterest.com/barbara0101/button-crafts/)with one of the pictures. I hope the button folks click through and join up for your Button Wednesdays.